Baby Porcupine Appetizers
- 1/2 c Rice
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 1 tb Onions -- minced
- 2 tb Green bell peppers -- finely
- 1/2 ts Salt
- 1/2 ts Celery salt
- 1 Clove garlic
- 2 c Tomato juice
- 4 Cloves
- 1/2 ts Oregano
- 2 tb Worcestershire sauce
- Combine rice, ground meat, onion, green pepper, salt, celery salt and garlic, form into balls about 1-1/2 inches in diameter.
- Heat tomato juice, cloves, oregano and Worcestershire sauce in skillet.
- Add meatballs.
- Cover tightly and simmer for 50 minutes.
- Remove cloves before serving.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer