Barbecued Spareribs Ii
- 3 lb Pork or lamb spareribs,-cut into serving pieces
- 2 t Chili powder
- 2 c Barbecue sauce (recipe)
- 2 T Lemon juice (optional)
- Place spareribs in a large, shallow, heat-resistant, non- metallic baking dish.
- Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 7 minutes.
- Turn spareribs over and heat an additional 7 minutes 4.
- Drain off excess fat.
- Conmbine chili powder and barbecue sauce.
- Pour half of sauce over ribs.
- Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 4 minutes.
- Turn spareribs again.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice if desired 9.
- Pour on remaining sauce and heat, uncovered, for 8 minutes or until fork-tender.
- Pork should always be cooked until well-done.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer