Barbequed Chicken Appetizers
- 1 lg Boneles Chickenbreast
- 1 Green Pepper, cut in strips
- 1 md Onion, cut in thick strips
- 1/2 c Catsup
- 1 tb Mustard
- 1 tb Brown Sugar
- 1 tb Vinegar
- 1/4 ts Garlic powder
- 2 ds Hot Pepper Sauce
- Cut chickenbreast into 16 chunks and place in a microwave dish.
- Scatter pepper and onion strips on top of chicken.
- Combine remaining ingridients in a small bowl and pour over the chicken and vegetables.
- Cover and microwave on 70 %power for 7 minutes or until chicken is white and tender.
- Serve with toothpicks.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer