- 2 c Budweiser Beer
- 2 ea Small onions- sliced
- 1 ea Clove garlic
- 1 ea Bay leaf
- 3 ea Whole peppercorns
- 2 ea Celery ribs
- 2 ts Salt
- 1/2 ea Lemon- quartered
- 2 lb Shrimp- cleaned & deveined
- Pour Budweiser in large pot and add onion, garlic, bay leaf, peppercorns, celery, and salt.
- Bring to a boil, simmer 10 minutes.
- Add lemon and shrimp to Budweiser beer.
- Simmer 12 minutes.
- Remove from heat, let cool, and drain.
- Peel off shells and chill well.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer