- 1 c Potato- raw, grated
- 1 c Mashed potatoes
- 1 c All-purpose flour
- 2 ts Baking powder
- 2 ts Salt
- 2 Eggs
- Milk- to mix (about 1/4 cu
- Squeeze the grated raw potatoes in a cloth to remove as much moisture as possible.
- Sift the flour with the salt and baking powder.
- Mix all potatoes with the dry ingredients and add the beaten eggs.
- Mix well, and add sufficient milk to make a batter.
- Drop by tablespoons onto a hot buttered frying pan and cook over moderate heat until browned (4 minutes per side) Serve hot and well buttered with or without sugar.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer