Contemplating Cape Cod Clam Dip
- 1/2 c Clams- Minced, OR
- 6 1/2 oz Clams- Minced, Well Drained
- 2 tb Clam Juice
- 1 c Cream Cheese- Softened
- 1 tb Chili Sauce
- 1/8 t Hot Sauce
- 1 tb Onion Juice
- 1 t Lemon Juice
- 1/4 t Worcestershire Sauce
- Blend the clams, clam juice, and cream cheese to a smooth consistency.
- All all of the other ingredients and blend well.
- Cover and chill.
- Makes about 1 3/4 cups of dip SUGGESTED DIPPERS: Carrots, Fennel, Zucchini, Wheat Crackers
This page is made by Pascal Meijer