Honey-Glazed Munch Mix
- 5 c Popped pocorn
- 2 c Hexagon shaped corn cereal
- 1/2 c Peanuts
- 1/4 c Raisins
- 1/4 c Honey
- 1/4 c Margarine or butter
- 1/4 ts Vanilla
- Combine popcorn, cereal, peanuts, and raisins in a large micro-safe bowl, set aside.
- In 2 cup micro-safe measure, combine honey, margarine and vanilla.
- Microwave on HIGH for 45-60 seconds, stir until margarine is melted.
- Drizzle over popcorn mixture, stir to coat.
- Microwave on MEDIUM for 6-7 minutes or until popcorn is crisp, stirring every 2 minutes.
- Spread on foil to cool.
- Store in loosely covered container.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer