Jalapenos Stuffed with Chorizo and Cream Cheese
- 1 tb Vegetable oil
- 1 tb Finely minced onion
- 1 Clove garlic, finely minced
- 3 oz Chorizo (Mexican sausage)
- 2 oz Cream cheese, softened
- 1 tb Sour cream
- Salt to taste
- 12 Jalapenos, seeded, halved
- -and deribbed
- Heat oil in a skillet and saute onion and garlic over medium heat 2-3 minutes, until transparent.
- Add chorizo and cook 5 minutes, breaking up meat with a fork as it cooks.
- When fully cooked, remove skillet from heat and cool slightly, then stir in cheese and spor cream, season with salt and spoon intp jalapenos, serve.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer