Jerk Chicken Wings
- 1 md Oinion- diced
- 1/4 c Fresh thyme
- 2 tb Fresh ginger root- minced
- 1/4 c Brown sugar
- 2 ts Ground nutmeg
- 2 ts Ground cloves
- 2 ts Ground allspice
- 12 ea Chicken wings
- 8 Green onions- chopped
- 2 ea Scotch bonnet peppers (haban
- 3 ea Jalapeno peppers- seeded & m
- In a food processor fitted with a steel blade, combine all the ngredients except the chicken wings.
- Process for 10 to 15 seconds at high speed.
- Pou the marinade into a bowl and add the wings.
- Refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours, stirring after 3 hours.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer