Medaglioni Di Mozarella (Fried Cheese Medallions)
- 1 lb Mozzarella cheese- to 1 1/2
- Flour- for dredging
- 2 Eggs- well beaten
- Dry bread crumbs- for dredgi
- Cut the cheese into the shape of medallions about 1/2" thick.
- Roll the medallions in the flour, dip in egg, and coat with bread crumbs.
- Heat enough oil to come up 1/4" on the sides of a heavy skillet and fry the medallions over medium-high heat until golden brown on both sides.
- Drain on paper towels and serve immediately.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer