- 1 Baguette loaf
- 1 tb Olive oil
- 1 Egg
- 1 c Ricotta cheese, low fat
- 1/4 c Parmesan cheese, fresh grate
- 2 tb Fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 ts Fresh basil, chopped
- 1 pn Salt
- 1 pn Pepper
- Slice baguette loaf into 30 slices, trim crusts.
- Using small bottle or container, press down on centre of eah slice to make indentation.
- Brush each slice lightly with olive oil.
- Placeon lightly greaded baking sheet, bake in 350F 180C oven for about 10 minutes or until light golden.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer