- 14 c Popped popcorn
- 6 oz Chocolate chips
- 1 c Peanuts- broken in half
- 1/2 c Margarine or butter
- 1/2 c Peanut butter
- 10 1/2 oz Mini marshmallows
- Line entire 12 cup bundt pan or 10" tube pan with foil.
- In 6 quart container or 2 large bowls, combine popcorn, chocolate chips and peanuts, set aside.
- In medium saucepan, melt margarine.
- Stir in peanut butter and marshmallows.
- Cook over low heat until marshmallows are melted, stirring constantly.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over popocrn mix, stir to coat.
- Press mixture frimly into prepared pan.
- Cool completely, remove from pan.
- Cut into slices to serve.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer