- 1/3 c Margarine
- 1/2 ts Saesaoned salt
- 1/2 ts Garlic powder
- 1 tb Worcestershire sauce
- 6 c Popped popcorn
- 2 c Bite-sized wheat squares
- 2 c Goldfish crackers
- 1 1/2 c Sesame sticks
- 1 c Peanuts
- Heat oven to 250~.
- In 13x9" pan, melt margarine in oven.
- Remove from oven, stir in seasoned salt, garlic powder and worcestershire sauce.
- In large bowl, combine popcorn, wheat squares cereal, crackers, sesame sticks and peanuts.
- Pour margarine over dry ingredients.
- Toss lightly until all pieces are coated.
- Divide evenly between 2, 13x9" pans.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Cool completely.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer