Sesame Cheese Ball
- 2 2/3 c Reduced-calorie creamed-cheese spread
- 5 oz Sharp Cheddar cheese- shred
- 1 tb Green onion- finely chop
- 1 tb Pimiento- drain and chop
- 2 ts Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ts Lemon juice
- 1/4 ts Salt
- 2 1/2 tb Sesame seeds- toasted
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except sesame seed, mixing until smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate until mixture is firm, at least 4 hours.
- Form cheese mixture into a ball.
- Onto sheet of wax paper or plastic wrap, sprinkle sesame seed, roll cheese ball in seeds until ball is throoughly coated.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer