Beer Batter Fried Veggies 'n' Things
- 1 Env. Golden Onion Soup Mix
- 1 c Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 ts Baking Powder
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/2 c Beer, Any Regular Beer
- 1 tb Prepared Mustard
- Veggies `N` Things
- In deep fat fryer, heat oil to 375øF.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat golden onion recipe soup mix, flour, baking powder, eggs, mustard and beer until smooth and well belnded.
- Let batter stand 10 minutes.
- Dip Suggested Veggies `N` Things into bater, then carefully drop into hot oil.
- Fry, turning once, until golden brown, drain on paper towels.
- Serve warm.
- Makes about 4 cups Veggies `N` Things.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer