Brandied Cheddar Spread
- 1 lb Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/3 c Brandy
- 3 tb Butter, Room Temperature
- 2 tb Heavy Cream
- 1 ds Nutmeg
- 1 ds Cayenne Pepper
- Put the cheese through a meat grinder, food processor and etc. using the finest blade.
- Combine the cheese in a mixing bowl with all other ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Chill in the refrigerator.
- Remove from the refrigerator about a half-hour before serving so the cheese may be spread easily.
- A good bourbon may be substituted for brandy with excellent results.
- Makes about two cups.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer