Broccoli and Mushroom Dip
- 2 c Broccoli, Chopped
- 1 tb Vegetable Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1/2 Onion, Chopped
- 1/4 lb Mushrooms, Chopped
- 3/4 c Cottage Cheese, Low Fat
- 1/4 c Yogurt, Low Fat Plain
- 1 pn Salt And Pepper To Taste
- Cook broccoli just until tender-crisp, (3 minutes).
- Drain and put under cold water.
- In nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat, add garlic, onion and mushrooms and cook, until onion is tender.
- Set aside.
- In blender, combine cottage cheese and yogurt, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Process just until mixed.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Makes 2-1/2 cups.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer