- 8 Slices White Bread
- 2 c Milk
- 8 oz Old English Cheese Slices
- 1/2 ts Pepper
- 3/4 ts Dry Mustard
- 1/4 c Butter, Melted
- 1 ts Salt
- 3 Eggs
- May be prepared the day before.
- At least 4 hours before cooking, trim crusts and cut bread into 1" squares.
- Cut cheese into bite size pieces.
- In large greased casserole, alternate layers of bread and cheese.
- Pour melted butter over top.
- Beat eggs well, stir in salt, pepper, mustard and milk.
- Combine thoroughly.
- Pour over casserole.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- One hour before serving, bake at 350øF for 30 minutes covered, then 30 minutes uncovered until top is golden and puffy.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer