- 1 c Shredded Jack Cheese, Or:
- Cottage Cheese
- 2 Eggs, Well Beaten
- 1/2 c Chopped Parsley
- 1 ts Salt
- 10 Sheets Phyllo Pastry
- 1 c Unsalted Butter, Melted
- Combine cheese, eggs, parsley and salt and mix well.
- Cut each sheet of phyllo dough in halves, working with one sheet at a time.
- Keep rest of pastry covered with damp towel until ready to use.
- Brush with butter and fold each half twice vertically to form narrow strip.
- Place about 1 tablespoon cheese mixture at one end of each strip.
- Fold one corner across filling to form triangle.
- Brush with more butter.
- Continue folding in triangles, flag-style, and brushing with butter.
- Place triangles on baking sheets and bake at 350øF until pastry is golden, about 15 to 20 minutes.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer