Chick Pea & Tahini Dip
- 8 oz Soaked chick peas
- 2 ea Lemons, juiced
- 2 ea Crushed garlic cloves
- 5 tb Olive oil
- 2 tb Tahini
- Salt & pepper
- Paprika & parsley
- Drain chick peas, cover with water in a pot & cook for 60 minutes.
- Drain & cool.
- Place in a processor with lemon juice, garlic, oil, tahini & salt & pepper.
- Blend till smooth adding more water if needed.
- You should have a thick paste.
- Check seasonings.
- Garnish with paprika & parsley.
- Serve with pita bread.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer