- 24 Cherrystone clams
- 1 lg Garlic clove, minced
- 4 tb Green pepper, chopped
- 8 tb Butter
- 1 tb Lemon juice
- 6 tb Seasoned bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 450f.
- Open clams and discard top shell.
- Place clams in a shallow baking pan.
- In a saucepan, melt 4 Tbsp.
- butter and saute the garlic and green pepper for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Add remaining butter, lemon juice, and bread crumbs, mixing thoroughly.
- Place 1 teas. of mixture on top of each clam and bake for 10 minutes.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer