Nero Wolfe's Bread Triangles Fried in Anchovy Butter
- 12 sl White bread
- 1/2 c Anchovy butter
- Trim the crusts from the bread and cut the slices into triangles.
- Butter one side of each slice with anchovy butter and set aside.
- Heat two tablespoons of the butter in a large skillet and arrange as many triangles in the pan as possible.
- When they are golden brown on the bottom, turn and cook them on the other side.
- Add more butter as needed.
- Serve warm.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer