Red Sockeye Salmon Special
- 3/4 c Fresh Salmon, Flaked, OR
- 8 oz Salmon, Canned, Well Drained
- 1/2 ts White Onion, Finely Diced
- 1 1/2 ts Fresh Dill, Chopped, OR
- 1/2 ts Dried Dill, Crushed
- 1/2 c Mayonnaise
- 1/4 c Whipping Cream
- 1 tb Lemon Juice
- Remove any remaining skin and bones from the salmon (even the canned salmon may have some).
- Mix the flaked salmon (canned or fresh) with the lemon juice, onion, and dill.
- Blend in the mayonnaise and whipping cream.
- Cover and chill.
- SUGGESTED DIPPERS: Broccoli, Cauliflower, Cucumber, Black Bread, Potato Skins.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer