Royal Camembert Mousse
- 1/4 c Cold water
- 1 tb Unflavored gelatin
- 2 1/2 oz Camembert cheese
- 3 3/4 oz Roquefort cheese
- 1 ts Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Egg separated
- 1/2 c Whipping cream, whipped
- Parsley for garnish
- Soften gelatin in water.
- Set cup in hot water until dissolved.
- Blend cheeses together until smooth.
- Beat in Worcestershire, egg yolk and then gelatin.
- Beat egg white until stiff.
- Fold with cream into cheese mixture.
- Pour into 2 or 3 cup mold.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Unmold and garnish with parsley
This page is made by Pascal Meijer