Salsa Gruda (Fresh Tomato Salsa)
- 4 Med. Tomatoes, peeled,
- -seeded and chopped
- 1/2 c Onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 c Celery, finely chopped
- 1/4 c Green Pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 c Olive oil or vegetable oil
- 2 To 3 tbls. Green Chiles,
- -(canned) finely chopped
- 2 tb Red Wine vinegar
- 1 ts Salt
- 1 ts Coriander seeds, crushed
- 1 ts Mustard seeds
- 1 ds Of Pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl, stir well.
- Cover and chill at least 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Serve salsa with grilled chicken or fish.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer