Shrimp with Spicy Black Bean Spread
- 11 oz Black bean soup/dip
- 1 tb Lime juice
- 1 ts Mustard, dijon
- 1/8 ts Lime peel, grated
- 60 Crackers
- 2 tb Oil
- 1 tb Jalapeno, chopped
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- 30 Shrimp, medium (1 lb)
- 60 Cilantro leaves
- Combine first 7 ingredients until smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Cut cooked shrimp in half lengthwise and remove vein.
- Spread 1 teaspoon soup mixture on each cracker.
- Top with shrimp and garnish with cilantro.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer