Silky Apricot Cheese Dip
- 3/4 c Apricot Preserves
- 1 c Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 c Sour Cream
- 1 ts Almond Extract
- 1/4 c Almonds, Blanched, Slivered
- 2 tb Brandy
- In a small bowl, mix the apricot preserves and brandy together, then set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese to a creamy consistency and blend in the sour cream and almond extract, blending until very smooth.
- Add the apricot brandy mixture and blend well.
- Fold in the almonds.
- Cover and chill.
- Makes about 3 cups of dip.
- SUGGESTED DIPPERS: Vanilla Wafers, Pound Cake Cubes, Muenster Or Monterey Jack Cheese Cubes Or Sticks, Chocolate Chunks.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer