Smooth and Spicy Boursin Cheese Dip
- 1/2 c Butter, Softened
- 1 c Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 Garlic Clove, Crushed
- 2 ts White Onion, Finely Minced
- 1 ts Italian Seasoning
- 2 tb Milk
- 2 tb Walnuts, Minced
- Cream the butter and cream cheese together by hand and then blend in the garlic.
- Blend until almost smooth.
- Add the onion and Italian seasoning mixing well.
- Blend in the milk and then blend in the walnuts.
- Blend until thoroughly mixed.
- Serve at room temperature.
- Makes about 1 3/4 cups of dip.
- SUGGESTED DIPPERS: Apples, Lavasch Crackers, Potato Chips, Broccoli, Cocktail Rye Bread, Dried Fruit
This page is made by Pascal Meijer