- 2 qt Ripe berries
- 2 c Sugar (or more)
- 2/3 c Lemon juice
- 1 qt Club soda
- 1 pt Tart sherbet (opt)
- Crush berries with sugar, cover and let stand overnight.
- Press through a cheesecloth lined sieve, extracting as much juice as possible.
- Mix in lemon juice.
- Taste for sweetness - if too tart, add sugar, stirring until dissolved.
- Pour into bottle, cover and refrigerate.
- Serve as is on the rocks in punch cups or small glasses.
- OR, half fill a tall glass with shrub, add ice, and fill with club soda.
- OR, pour into punch cups and top each serving with a scoop of tart sherbet.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer