- 1 qt Non-fat milk
- 4 Eggs- lightly beaten
- 1/4 c Powdered sugar
- 1 ts Vanilla extract
- Ground nutmeg for garnish
- In a heavy saucepan, combine milk, lightly beaten eggs and powdered sugar, and mix well using a wire whisk.
- Slowly bring to a simmer, over low heat, for 5 minutes, stirring frequently with the whisk.
- Remove from heat.
- Add vanilla extract and mix well.
- Refrigerate until cold.
- To serve, heat eggnog in the microwave, garnish with nutmeg, and serve warm as a morning drink.
- For a cold variation, pour mixture into blender container and add one cup of crushed ice.
- Blend until frothy.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer