- 1 qt Cranberry juice
- 2 c Sugar
- 1 Lemon rind,
- 2/3 c Lemon juice
- 1 qt Club soda
- 1 pt Tart sherbet-(opt)
- Simmer cranberry juice, sugar and rind, uncovered, in a saucepan (NOT aluminum) 10 minutes, stirring now and then.
- Off heat, mix in lemon juice, cool, pour into a bottle, cover and refrigerate.
- Serve as is on the rocks in punch cups or small glasses.
- OR, half fill a tall glass with shrub, add ice, and fill with club soda.
- OR, pour into punch cups and top each serving with a scoop of tart sherbet.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer