- 6 c -Cold Water
- 1/3 c Milk-(or to taste)
- 1 3" stick Cinnamon
- 6 Green Cardamoms, whole
- 4 Cloves, whole
- 12 Black Peppercorn-(opt)
- 12 ts Sugar-(or to taste)
- 6 ts Leaf Tea (heaping) OR
- -9 tea bags (orange pekoe)
- Combine water and milk in a deep pan, and bring to a boil.
- Add the spices and sugar.
- Stir to blend, and turn off the heat.
- Cover the pan, and let the spices soak for at least 10 minutes.
- Add the tea leaves or tea bags, and bring the water to a second boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 5 minutes.
- Uncover, check the color and taste, and if desired add more milk and sugar.
- Strain the tea into a warm teapot, and serve immediately.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer