Three Fruit Punch
- 1/3 c Superfine sugar
- 1 1/2 c Grapefruit juice
- 1 1/2 c Orange juice
- 2 qt Apricot or peach nectar
- 1 1/2 ts Finely grated orange rind
- 28 oz Club soda
- 1 Orange, sliced (garnish)
- Place sugar and grapefruit juice in a large, heavy, NON-aluminum kettle and stir until sugar dissolves.
- Mix in all but last 2 ingredients.
- To serve, place a large block of ice in a large punch bowl, then fill.
- Float orange slices on top and replenish as needed.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer