- 3 T Butter or margarine
- 6 lg Ripe bananas, peeled and
- -quartered lengthwise
- 1 Orange, Juice of
- 1 Orange peeled,pitted & diced
- 3 T Brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 c Shredded coconut
- Melt butter or margarine in a shallow, heat-resistant, non- metallic baking dish in Microwave Oven 30 seconds.
- Place bananas in baking dish and coat well with butter or margarine.
- In a small bowl, combine the orange juice and pieces and brown sugar until well blended.
- Spoon over bananas.
- Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 4 minutes or until bananas are soft and glazed.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with coconut.
- Serve either hot or cold.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer