Hot Mulled Cider #2
- 1 ga Cider or unfiltered apple-juice
- 2 Apples, thinly sliced
- 2 Oranges, thinly sliced
- 2 tb Mulled spice mix
- 2 Bay leaves
- 1 ds Vanilla
- Dark rum or brandy (opt)
- Pour apple juice into a large stainless steel or enamel pot.
- Add the sliced apples, oranges, mulled spice mix and bay leaves.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
- Add vanilla.
- Strain into cup with a splash of dark run or brandy, if desired.
- Stir with cinnamon sticks.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer