VERY SPECIAL CHAMPAGNE COCKTAIL
- 2 (1/2 pint) baskets fresh-raspberries
- 2 tb Sugar
- 1/2 c Plus 2 T raspberry liqueur
- 1/4 c Cognac or other brandy
- 8 Sugar cubes
- 1 (750 ml) bottle chilled-brut Champagne
- Fresh raspberries
- Lemon peel strips
- Combine 2 baskets raspberries and 2 tablespoons sugar in medium bowl.
- Mash berries lightly with fork.
- Let stand 15 minutes.
- Mix in liqueur and brandy.
- Pour into jar.
- Cover and let stand in dark cupboard 3 days.
- Strain raspberry mixture, pressing on solids with spoon to extract as much liquid as possible.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer