- 4 Egg Whites
- 1 Fifth Dry White Wine
- 1/2 c Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tb Lemon Rind- grated
- 1 c Honey
- 6 c Milk
- 1 qt Half-And-Half
- Nutmeg- freshly grated
- Beat egg whites until stiff and set aside.
- Combine wine, lemon juice, zest and honey in a large saucepan.
- Heat, stirring, until warm, then slowly add milk and cream.
- Continue to heat and stir until mixture is frothy, remove from heat.
- Fold in egg whites and serve in mugs with a sprinkling of nutmeg on top.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer