- 5 c Water
- 1 c Sugar
- 2 3" cinnamon stick(s)
- 12 oz Nonsweet pineapple juice
- 2 Juice & rind of 2 lemons
- 2 Juice & rind of 2 oranges (
- 5 Tea bags or 5 tspn loose te
- Mix 2 cups water, sugar, & cinnamon stick(s) to- gether then bring to a boil for 5 minutes.
- Be sure to stir to help disolve the sugar.
- Add the fruit juices & 2 more cups of water.
- Simmer this mixture while boiling the fruit rinds in the remaining cup of water.
- Boil for 5 minutes then strain and add to the main mixture.
- bring to a boil and add the tea.
- Steep for 5 minutes.
- If you used the loose tea, you need to strain the tea at this point.
- Serve hot.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer