- 1/2 c Sugar
- 1/4 c HERSHEY`S cocoa
- ds Salt
- 1/3 c Hot water
- 4 c Milk
- 3/4 t Vanilla extract
- Miniature marshmallows or-whipped cream (opt)
- In medium saucepan, stir together sugar, cocoa and salt, stir in water.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil.
- Boil and stir 2 minutes.
- Add milk, stirring constantly, heat to serving temperature.
- Do not BOIL.
- Remove from heat, add vanilla.
- Beat with rotary beater or whisk until foamy.
- Serve topped with marshmallows or whipped cream, if desired.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer