The Governor's Grog
- 1/2 c Lemon, freshly squeezed- juice and pulp
- 1/4 c Sugar
- 1 c Cranberry Juice
- 1 c Orange Juice
- 1 c Very Strong Tea (use three- tea bags)
- Cinnamon Sticks and Orange- Slices, for garnish
- In a medium saucepan heat juices, sugar and tea together, but do not boil.
- Pour into glass coffee mugs and garnish each with a cinnamon stick and orange slice.
- To serve cold, chill well and present in a stemmed goblet or iced tea glass, garnished the same.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer