SIMA - Finnish May Day Drink
- 10 qt Water-fresh pure
- 2 Lemons-fine
- 2 1/2 c Brown sugar
- 2 1/2 c White sugar
- 1/3 c Dark corn syrup-optional
- 1/4 t Dry yeast
- Shave the yellow peel from the lemons, cutting very thinly so that as little of the white underlayer as possible is attached.
- Set the yellow slices aside.
- Then peel the bitter white underlayer off and discard it.
- Slice the lemons into very thin slices.
- Place them into a container and cover them so they don`t dry out.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer