Frozen Margaritas for a Crowd
- 2 cups vodka
- 1 can (6 oz) frozen limeade
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 liter lemon lime soda
- Several drops green food coloring for color
- Lime juice and salt
- Lime slices for garnish
- Combine first 5 ingredients.
- Pour into a large container allowing at least 2" at the top for expansion.
- Freeze until slushy.
- At serving time, spoon mixture into a punch bowl and break up any large chunks.
- Dip glasses into lime juice, then into salt, if desired.
- Garnish each serving with a lime slice.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer