- 1 gallon apple cider
- 1 quart cranberry juice
- 1 1/2 cups lemon juice
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 2 oranges
- 4 whole cloves
- 2 cups vodka
- 2 cups brandy
- Combine cider, juices, and cinnamon sticks in a large kettle.
- Cook over a medium heat until warmed throughout.
- Slice oranges and insert cloves.
- Float in the mixture.
- Cover and heat over a low heat for 30 minutes.
- Add vodka and brandy.
- Mix well.
- When heated, place in heat resistant punch bowl and serve.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer