Peppermint White Hot Chocolate
- 6 cups whole milk
- 4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 9 ounces good-quality white chocolate, chopped (such as Lindt)
- 3/4 cup peppermint schnapps
- Whipped cream
- 1/2 cup crushed candy canes OR hard peppermint candies
- 12 red-and-white candy canes
- Bring milk and whipping cream to a simmer in a heavy large saucepan.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Add white chocolate and stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in schnapps.
- Ladle hot chocolate into individual mugs.
- Top with whipped cream and crushed candy and garnish with a candy cane.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer