- 6 large pasteurized eggs, at room temperature, separated
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup each: bourbon, brandy
- 1/4 cup light or dark rum, optional
- Freshly grated nutmeg
- Beat the egg yolks with the sugar in bowl of electric mixer until thick, about 6 minutes.
- Gradually add the cream, milk, bourbon, brandy and rum.
- Chill at least two hours.
- Beat the egg whites in clean bowl of electric mixer until stiff peaks form, about 4 minutes.
- Fold the whites into the cream mixture.
- Refrigerate until well-chilled, at least two hours.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg before serving.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer