- part Orange Juice
- part Vodka
- In an 8 oz.
- clear glass, pour in about an inch of Orange Juice.
- Let all settle at bottom of glass, then take a thin cloth, preferably a bandanna, use a utensil handle, and poke cloth down into glass down to bottom, with rest of cloth hanging outside the glass.
- Then pour in the same amount of Vodka as Orange Juice.
- Then pull down on the cloth that is hanging out of glass along the rim of glass with the bottom of the cloth coming out the dead center of glass.
- Must do slowly.
- After this, you will see that Vodka is separated from Orange Juice, and is sitting on top of it.
- Take glass, and drink very, very fast. It is a built-in chaser, and all you will taste is the Orange Juice, because it is the last thing that you will be swallowing.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer