- 2 whole Lemon
- 2 Lime
- 4 whole Orange
- 3 Apples
- 1 container Strawberries
- 1 bottle Wine
- juice Orange Juice
- to taste Brandy
- Slice lemons, limes, oranges, and apples into thin slices, leaving the skin on.
- Put them into a large pitcher.
- (You may need two pitchers) Dump defrosted strawberries on top of the rest of the fruit.
- Pour the wine into the pitcher, so that it covers the fruit.
- Cover, and put in the fridge to marinate for a minimum of 4 hours.
- After the fruit has marinated, stir in orange juice and brandy to taste, depending on how strong you wish the sangria to be.
- If it is bitter, add sugar to taste.
- I usually do, then again, I like everything sweet.
- Serve in large clear glasses with the fruit in the glass. People are expected to put their fingers in and eat the fruit as they drink the wine. This is not a high society drink. Several glasses and you will not care anyway.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer