Warm Steak And Blue Cheese Salad
- 1/4 cup kraft zesty italian dressing -- divided
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak -- cut thin slices
- 1 large red pepper -- sliced
- 1 small red onion -- sliced
- 8 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1/3 cup crumbled athenos blue cheese
- heat 1 Tbsp. of the dressing in large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add steak, cook and stir 2 minutes.
- ADD peppers and onions, cook and stir 5 minutes.
- Stir in remaining 3 Tbsp. dressing.
- place 2 cups greens on each of 4 salad plates, top evenly with the steak mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Serve warm.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer