Cinnamon Apple Salad
- 4 apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup red cinnamon candies (like Red Hots)
- Belgian Endive leaves or Romaine
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp chopped walnuts
- In a saucepan, combine apples, water and cinnamon candies.
- Heat to boiling and cook uncovered for about 10 minutes or until apples are tender (stirring occasionally) .
- Cool and chill.
- To serve, drain apple slices and arrange on endive leaves.
- Combine lemon juice and cream cheese, beat until smooth.
- Spoon over apples, garnish with walnuts
This page is made by Pascal Meijer