Grilled Vegetable Salad
- 1/3 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1½ teaspoons molasses
- ½ pound baby carrots
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded
- 2 zucchini
- 2 yellow squash
- 1 large onion
- Stir together first 7 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Set aside.
- Cut carrots and next 5 ingredients into large pieces.
- Add vegetables to vinegar mixture.
- Let vegetables stand 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain vegetables, reserving vinegar mixture.
- Arrange vegetables evenly in a grill basket.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350o to 400o) 15 to 20 minutes or until crisp-tender, turning occasionally.
- Toss vegetables in reserved vinegar mixture.
- Serve salad immediately, or cover and chill up to 8 hours.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer